Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OK SO>>>>

My mom just gave me these pictures from about 3 YEARS AGO! lol... So I decided to share them with you :)


As some of you may know...I was home schooled or on "Independent Study" since my 7th Grade year....meaning I did not go to a traditional high school..... I went to City of Angels (indpt. study). 

 most Independent Study schools, (if any) do NOT have sports teams, clubs, dances, and all that other HIgh School stuff... therefore they don't have PROM either! BUT MY AMAZING MOTHER decided to put together a PROM just for ME for my last year in HIGH SCHOOL! it was great! 

We took pictures had a karaoke party for our "after prom" and the whole nine! OUR OWN PERSONAL PROM! 

and this is why my mom is the best :)

Here our some of the pictures...lol.


9 comments:

O u t s t a n d i n g said...

haha tiightt . go mom !

Asemaj "mimi" Santiago said...

wow thats sweet ur mom was very thoughtful for doing that and everyone looked nice im sure it was mad fun

destined2luvkiki said...

everyone looks nice it look like yall had so much fun :)

Shandra E...*the misses said...

aww your mom is sucha a sweetheart for that!! very thoughtful...& creative!

Anonymous said...

Go Mama Tina everyone looked nice..I see Jahi there with his boo lol

Sunshyne said...

aww I wore yellow to my prom too

Tiffany said...

im sooo late..as usual..but I LOOVE the pics..I wasn't able to go to my prom grr! =)

Tati said...

That Is So Sweet..Luckyyy..looks better than my prom! lol

Ms. Jocelyn said...

you looked so beautiful hunni...