Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Whatever u want it to mean :)


life is way too short to play games and be fake.

thats why I do what I feel in the moment

and Im never afraid to make a mistake

and im never afraid to feel what Im feeling

and Im never stingy with my love and affection

I'll be a Loser

I'll take that L

I'll be an L7...lol (if ur slow, thats a square)

I'll tell you "I Love You" if I feel like I love you

Y do I have to be crazy because I feel like 

I love you

You must not know what that statement means....

Its not that deep...or serious (Puh- Leeeaase!)

I didnt say I wanna marry you, or die with u, or anything!! 

I didnt even say anything!

ChillOut!

Cuz i'm Chill now

(meaning, "im cool"  "im good" "no thank u")


I'm not crazy 

Ur crazy

1 comments:

AIYISHAA said...

U SOOO HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. DO I HAVE TO BE CRAZY BECAUSE I TELL U HOW I FEEL?