Friday, May 8, 2009

truth is....



I can't sleep because I've finally found my soulmate

I can't imagine have waited any longer to see her  face

and look into my own eyes

and grab my own feet

a tiny version of me!

(now thats got to be tiny!!!)

this isnt really a poem

more like a confession...

"I'm in LOVE with the LOVE that was once inside of me"

And if you think there's anything better than this, 

you've got life completely twisted!

Im no insomniac...I'm a Namiac! 

lol

I can't sleep because I don't wanna miss a beat

 (in plus she's just so SWEET when she sleeps!)

And she looks just like MY MOMMY  when she sleeps :)

Even snores like her too....

So it all comes full circle and puts me at peace

(because I use to love sleeping in the bed with my Mommy.....so this is the next best thing :) Or an even better thing because she is ME! AND MY MOMMY!)

I repeat

Im no insomniac...I'm a Namiac! 

lol


ok,ok....im finally gonna go to sleep!!

11 comments:

Rai said...

How in love you are with her... it's sooooo heartwarming :)

Anonymous said...

omg this made me smile i think that is sooooo cute

Devon said...

awhh goodness she is a blessing, i love how she pokes her mouth out, so adorable!

*ERIKA* said...

Namiac haha cute :) i LOVE seeing the bond between parents and children. its something that cant be duplicated

withlove__starz said...

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never....

your post reminded me of that quote.. cause 'ya'll' see things the normal human wouldnt....

aww.. i cat wait to be a mommy... ur daughter is pure beauty.. like you, a lotus blossoming...

the sweetest eptiome. said...

The bond between the two no one can break thru, she's truly a beautiful baby, she's the epitome of your LOVE!!

Congrats girlie she's absolutely beautiful :)

destined2luvkiki said...

so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the story my mother tells me all the time.. she calls it "The Day I Fell In Love"... [lol] This reminded me a lot of the story so this was even more beautiful to me [tear]. Nami is a very lucky girl to have a mother like you. She's beautiful and she will destined for greatness with all you positiveness surrounding her.

May GOD continue to bless and protect you both.

To the wonderful "lotus blossom" from the "cherry blossom" S.A.K.U.R.A.

PeaceLoveOpulence said...

so loving I can't wait 2 experience this : )

Beautiiful said...

She is very very beautiiful!

Karen said...

Aww she's beautiful!