Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When one POEM leads to another & another & another...

"I'm skeptical u could, yet Intrigued that u may."


And sometimes its like...
Ur only "the one" cuz ur the only one here.....  
Convieniently in love, 
cuz ur the only one near..... My greatest fear? Is that It doesn't get any better, 
like I'm searching for the address to an anonymous letter.... Can I be the one...for someone, who is done being young? 
Is there a such thing,as that scene in my dreams? When he's the king and I'm the queen....
I do the dishes and he mows the lawn... 
He goes to work and I stay at home.  
Old Fashion Love, u kno? And sometimes I think....
its not meant to be 
Cuz I feel complete... 
when its just me... 

And so It seems the man in my dreams... is still in love, Feels like I'm stealin love, Like a villain Love
Cause he's real in love, 
And I know the feeling...
 I just wish it was me 
I miss being me 


I miss being me 
Ms. Always be free!
 Who laughed til it hurt 
And always found peace 
I miss that smile 
That sparkle in my eye 
The voice that said "it'll  be alright" when I cried
 I miss being free! 
Ms. Always be ME, 
Has died 





 
It was just a kiss, 
Just mouth and lips 
Just grasp of hips 
And chest against tits 
Just tongue and spit
And biting a bit
A moment of bliss
A kiss.....

(Written: 4-27-09)

6 comments:

Sunshyne said...

I like the kiss poem, it just is what it is sometimes, nothing more, nothing less

neva-j said...

The poems are good. Reminds me I need to get back to writing my own.

Jhene Aiko Efuru Chilombo said...

GOOD! Be inspired :)

Jess said...

these are soo great aiko! but what else did i expect from you?!

p[L]e[0]a[V]c[E] . said...

awesome .

neek said...

yu wrote this on my birthday,nd i love it!
yur such a good writer,i write too...
nd im always lookin for insperation nd today ive found it =)